Planning committee of Stourport-On-Severn Town Council
Tuesday 28 September 2021 2pm
The Mayor's Parlour, Civic Centre, Stourport-on-Severn
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Meeting of the Planning Committee held on the 31st August 2021. (Appendix 1)
- Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any Disclosure Pecuniary Interests (DPIs) and/or Other Disclosable Interests (ODIs) in the following items on this Agenda.
- Planning Applications Report - To receive and consider the planning applications received from Wyre Forest District Council (Appendix 2).
- Arising from consideration of the applications for planning permission under Agenda Item 4 above, to determine whether there is any application, or applications, in respect of which the Council wishes to submit representations direct to the District Council’s Planning (Development Control) Committee.
- To report the decisions of Wyre Forest District Council in respect of past planning applications. (Appendix 3)
- To receive the following planning applications from Worcestershire County Council – For information. (Appendix 4):
20/000034/CM - Proposed development of an Energy and Resource Park at Land to the rear (south and east) of Liberty Aluminium Foundry, Stourport Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7QE.
20/000042/CM - Winning and working of sand and restoration to agriculture (pasture for horses) (part retrospective) at Former Motocross site, Adjacent to Wilden Lane, Wilden, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 9JT.
8. Any Other Business.