Meeting of the Parks Committee
Wednesday 8 July 2020 2pm
Mayor's Parlour, Civic Centre, New Street, Stourport-on-Severn
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting of the Committee held on the 28th January 2020.
- Declarations of Interest - to invite Members to declare any interest in any item on this Agenda.
- Areley Kings Village Hall - A request has been received to move the access gate into the Play Area and erect a fence at the rear of the Hall. (Appendix 2)
- Kingsway Allotments - To receive an update from the Town Clerk on the Kingsway Allotments.
- Bandstand in The War Memorial Park - To explore the possibility of works to the Bandstand.
- Play Areas at Areley Kings Recreation Ground and Lickhill War Memorial Park. To receive an update from the Town Clerk on the latest Government advice.
- Any other business in accordance with Standing Orders.
Councillor D Russell (Chairman)
Councillor D Little
Councillor Mrs V Higgs)
Councillor G Talbot