Stourport-on-Severn is a thriving tourist destination with plenty to do and see. Visit Stourport Town's website for more information about Stourport-on-Severn and its community.
Parking in Stourport
You can register for JustPark in advance or on-the-spot at the car park, and you’ll be set up in just a matter of minutes.
How to pay
Pay with the JustPark app
- Download the JustPark app - via the App Store for iPhone, or Google Play Store for Android mobile phones.
- Once in the app, enter the location ID of the car park (shown on the JustPark sign).
- Select the length of time you want to park for.
- Tap pay and create an account.
- Add your number plate and payment details.
Call to pay
- Call the number provided.
- Enter the location ID.
- Choose the length of time you want to park.
- Enter your card details.
- Text us your number plate (we will text you first, so simply reply to this message).
Reminder texts and notifications
Running late or lost track of time? JustPark sends you a friendly text or notification to remind you when your booking is about to expire. If you need more time, you can easily extend your booking with just a few taps of the app or a quick text - so you can carry on without the worry of getting a ticket and there’s no need to disrupt your day.
Additional parking information for the area, including coach parking arrangements, is available from Wyre Forest District Council.